Dec 13, 2018

Candy Alternative Stocking Stuffers






Christmas is just around the corner and that means lots of sweets! Santa usually brings one or two nice things for the stockings then fills in all the gaps with cheap candy here at our house. This is a tradition I really don't want to follow anymore. Santa knows that the more I've learned about sugar and processed food the more I'm concerned about what the kids eat too. So to be fair Santa will still bring one favorite candy snack, and maybe a small candy cane, but not really much more. We will have the traditional orange (tangerine) in the toe of the stocking, but the rest will be small dodads they can use like earbuds, decorative pencils, bookmarks, and things like that with one fairly small, nice gift. Below are just a few of the things I've found on the web that I think family members will enjoy. Will I get everyone of them, probably not, at least not this year, budget concerns 'n all, but as I look for ideas I thought I'd share some of the more interesting finds I stumble across. Who knows maybe you'll find something you think would be good for somone in your family too.

Sundial Compass


Dino earrings


Fire Starter Set


penguin mousepad

glass fountain pen and ink well

Gardener's Scrubbing Soap

Hello Kitty Bento Mold Set
GearTies

poetry word magnets
guinea pig earrings
Historically Inspired Violet Perfume
Fairy Ocarina
Lightsaber chopsticks
















No comments:

Post a Comment